Courtney Stephen presents The Come Up Podcast - Personal Development for Leaders in Sports, Education, Careers, and Entrepreneurship.
S2E20 - Living on Your Own Terms: Turning Positivity into Profit with Mr. Good Vibes
March 12, 2019
His name speaks for itself.
Mr. Good Vibes has accomplished more by the age of 20 than most people will accomplish in their lifetime.
From making plays as an up and coming athlete to standing on stage and inspiring a generation with his story, Mr. Good Vibes is a certified Come Up story worth listening to.
Listen to his episode to learn more about:
- Cold emailing schools to earn a Division 1 NCAA scholarship
- Starting a landscaping business and earning 5 figures at 14 years old
- Starting an apparel business while studying
- Living on couches and selling out of your trunk
- Self-awareness, personal branding, and leveraging your differentiating factor
- Networking and monetizing partnerships
- Accelerating your growth by shadowing mentors
- Investing in your own business
- Robert Kiyosaki's iconic book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
Check out CourtneyStephen.com for more content.
DM us on Instagram at @TheCStephen or @ItsJLawson
Thank you for tuning in!